- 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1-1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cranberries (1/2 of 12-oz. pkg.)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
HEAT oven to 325ºF.
MIX graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon and butter until blended; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
BEAT cream cheese and 1 cup of the remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
BAKE 55 min. to 1 hour 5 min. or until center is almost set. Cool on rack 15 min. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
MEANWHILE, bring cranberries, water, remaining sugar and cinnamon to boil in saucepan on medium-high heat; simmer on low heat 8 to 10 min. or until sauce is slightly thickened and berries have softened, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly; refrigerate until ready to serve.
SPREAD cranberry sauce over cheesecake just before serving. Serve topped with COOL WHIP.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Good news! You'll save 60 calories and 7g of total fat, including 4g of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 3/4 cup cholesterol-free egg product and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
How to Prepare in 13x9-inch Pan
Prepare using 13x9-inch pan. Reduce baking time to 42 to 44 min. or until center is almost set.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Potato-topped Mini Meatloaves 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower and Aged White... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Chocolate Dipped Orange Biscotti 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- The BEST Blueberry Scones Ever 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Mixed Berry Tart 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- White Chocolate-Cranberry Biscotti 4.7/5 (9 Votes)