Maple Cream Cheese Sweet Potato Bars
Nutrition: (for 1 out of 9 bars) Calories: 126, Protein: 4.5g, Carbs: 21.1g, Fat: 2.4g (0.8g Saturated), Sodium: 62mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 5.7g, Net Carbs: 18.1g)
- 2/3 c (80g) oat flour (or flour of choice)
- 3.5 c mashed California sweetpotato
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbs pure vanilla extract sweetener, to taste
- 3 tbs Green Mountain Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese
- 2 tbs pure maple syrup
- 5 ×7 in baking pan
- tin foil
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from eatcleandiet.com
1. Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line your baking pan with foil (optional, but makes clean up a breeze)
3. Coat your foil with non stick spray.
4. Combine your oat flour, California sweetpotato, baking powder, cinnamon, eggs, vanilla and sweetener together in a bowl.
5. Pour batter into lined baking pan.
6. Combine your greek yogurt cream cheese and maple syrup in a dish. Mix well. (You may have to microwave for 20-30 seconds if the cream cheese is too solid)
7. Drizzle cream cheese over the batter and swirl around the top with the tip of your knife.
8. Bake your bars for ~45-50 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Grilled Berkshire Pork Chops with... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Spinach and Broccoli Stromboli 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Raisin Bran Muffins W. W. Points... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Beet & Quinoa Salad With Walnuts &... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Potato & Leek Gratin 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Bread Pudding with... 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Harvest Chicken, Apple, Sweet... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)