Cool & Creamy Pineapple Squares
- 15 Honey Maid Graham Wafers
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 1 pkg. (30 g) Jell-O Vanilla Fat Free Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Light Whipped Topping
- Pina Colada SquaresPrepare as directed. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup toasted shredded coconut just before serving.
- SubstituteSubstitute 1 can (398 mL/14 fl oz) pineapple tidbits in juice, well drained, for the chopped fresh pineapple.
COVER bottom of 13x9-inch pan with graham wafers.
ADD milk to dry pudding mix in large bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Stir in pineapple and yogurt; spoon over wafers. Top evenly with whipped topping; cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 3 hours or overnight. Store any leftover dessert in refrigerator
Calories 90 Total fat 2.5 g Saturated fat 1.5 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 180 mg Carbohydrate 15 g Dietary fibre 1 g Sugars 7 g Protein 2 g