- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 cups coarsely chopped spinach
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 6 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 9 inch pie crust
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from costco.com
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Heat oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add onions and saute for 10 minutes. Add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes.
3. In a saucepan, combine water and spinach, cook over medium heat until wilted. Drain in a strainer and squeeze out all moisture.
4. In a bowl, beat eggs and milk until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the spinach and the onion/mushroom mixture. Blend in cheese. Pour into the pie crust; cover the edges with foil.
5. Bake for 35 minutes. Remove the foil, then bake an additional 5 minutes to brown the crust.
(Makes 8 servings)
You'll also love
- French Apple Tart (Tarte de Pommes... 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- cheesy, sausage stuffed jalapenos 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Lemon Orzo Salad w/ Asparagus &... 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Carrot Cake - Southern Living's... 3.8/5 (265 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Strawberry Basil... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake 4.3/5 (44 Votes)
- Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole 4.3/5 (29 Votes)