- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin seed
- Dash of salt
- 1 can (14 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 package(8 ounces) about 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces twisted pasta, cooked and drained
Adapted from recipefortogetherness.com
1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
2.Melt margarine over medium heat in a 2-quart saucepan.
3.Add green onions; cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Stir in corn starch, cumin and salt. Gradually stir in chicken broth until smooth.
4.Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, and boil 1 minute. Remove from heat.
5.Stir in cheese until melted. Stir in sour cream. Pour over pasta; stir to coat. Spoon into greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Bake for 15 minutes or until mixture is heated thoroughly.
You'll also love
- All American Beef Taco 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Juicy Turkey Burgers 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pasta Carbonara with Hickory... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta with... 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Rainbow Tie-Dye Ice Cream 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Italian Turkey & Orzo Soup 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan baked ziti 4.3/5 (29 Votes)