Farmhouse Macaroni & Cheese
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- 10-3/4 oz. can cream ofmushroom soup
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 t. mustard
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 1-1/2 c. elbow macaroni, cooked
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 c. French fried onions
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
In a lightly greased 1-1/2 quart casserole dish, blend soup, milk, mustard and pepper. Stir in macaroni and 1-1/2 cups cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Top with remaining cheese and onions; bake an additional 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Strawberry Quinoa 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- French Onion Steaks on Cheese... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Orzo Lemon Orzo with Asparagus 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Homemade Cheese Ravioli Filling 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Bayou Chicken Pasta 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
Review this recipe