Choc Peanut Butter Cake
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil’s food cake mix
- 1 (3.8-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10-ounce) package swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter morsels (or mixture of chocolate and peanut butter OR all peanut butter chips)
- Garnish: confectioners’ (powdered) sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 10-cup fluted pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, and sugar. Add oil, water, and eggs; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in sour cream and chocolate/peanut butter chips. Spoon into prepared pan.
3. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan, and cool completely on a wire rack.
4. Sift confectioners’ sugar over top of cake.