- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 slightly beaten egs
- 3 cups shredded peeled cooking apples (4 medium)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cups cooking oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- sifted powdered sugar, optional
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamn, and baking powder; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine eggs, apples, sugar, oil, and vanilla. Add the flour mixture to egg mixture. Stir just until moistened. Spoon the batter into two loaf pans.
3. Bake in a 325 oven for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.