Potato-topped Mini Meatloaves
- 1 lb. (450 g) extra-lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (120 g) Stove Top Lower Sodium Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 cup water
- 125 g (1/2 of 250-g pkg.) Philadelphia Light Brick Cream Cheese Spread, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 can (10 fl oz/284 mL) beef gravy, warmed
Adapted from kraftcanada.com
HEAT oven to 375ºF.
MIX meat, stuffing mix and water; press into 8 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray.
BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until done (160°F).
ADD cream cheese and garlic to potatoes; stir until cream cheese is melted. Stir in parsley. Scoop over meatloaves. Serve with gravy.