Chill-Chaser Noodle Soup
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 to 3 t. oil
- 2 14-1/2 oz. cans chicken broth
- 1/4 c. roasted red peppers, drained
- 15-oz. can mixed vegetables
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 t. poultry seasoning
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 16-oz. pkg. thin egg noodles, uncooked
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
In a large stockpot over medium heat, sauté onion and celery in oil until translucent. Add remaining ingredients except noodles. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes. Stir in noodles. Simmer an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until noodles are tender.
Makes 8 servings.