- 2 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 2/3 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/3 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup hot water
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- 2 tbsp apricot preserves
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 65mins
In a large bowl, combine stuffing, apricots, pecans, brown sugar, thyme, pepper, salt, and hot water.
Spread evenly in greased glass baking dish, 11x7. Place chicken breasts on top and spread each reast with preserves. Bake in oven @ 350 for 45-50 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.