Apple Stuffing Recipe
Spice up the packaged stuffing mix of your choice with this recipe to add more flavor to your holiday table. Perfect for stuffing your holiday turkey or baking in a casserole dish, the recipe is sure to delight all of your guests, and honestly, we'd be surprised if you had leftovers. This recipe is simple to make and comes together quickly, so that you can focus on the star of your holiday table, the turkey.
- 1 medium tart apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (6-ounce) package stuffing mix
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a large skillet, sauté the apple, onion, and celery in butter until tender.
Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions and stir in the apple mixture.
Bake in a covered casserole dish for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Hash 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Ardith's Cherry & Lemon Eagle... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple Pie-Bourbon Sweet Tea 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Planked Grilled Salmon with... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Taffy Apple Dip 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Apple... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Cod En Papillote 4.5/5 (11 Votes)