Crockpot Glazed Corned Beef
- 11/2 c. water
- 1 med. onion, sliced
- 3 strips fresh orange peel
- 2 whole cloves
- 3 to 4 lbs. corned beef (round or rump cut)
- Additional whole cloves (optional)
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp frozen orange juice, thawed
- 2 Tbsp prepared mustard
Combine water, onion, orange peel and cloves in slow cooker. Add corned beef, fat side up, cover and cook on LOW 7 to 9 hours or until fork-tender.
Remove corned beef from slow cooker. Score top of corned beef, insert additional cloves to decorate, if desired.
About 30 minutes before serving, place corned beef in ovenproof pan. Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine honey, orange juice and mustard in bowl, Spoon over corned beef. Bake 20 to 20 minutes, basting occasionally with glaze.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (703 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (279 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Halloween Candy Corn Cupcakes 4.5/5 (133 Votes)