Key Lime Pie
(Per serving: 280 calories, 8.9g fat, protein 6.6 g, 43.2g carbs, cholesterol 84mg, sodium 147mg, 144mg calcium)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 TBSP brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 oz. premium white choclate, grated or finely chopped
- 2 TBSP butter, melted and cooled
- 1 TBSP canola oil
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup plain 2% reduced fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh key lime juice or fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp grated lime rind
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 (14 oz) can fat free sweetned condensed milk
- 3/4 cup frozen fat free whipped topping, thawed
Adapted from cookinglight.com
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. To prepare crust, combine crumbs, sugar, salt and chocolate in bowl, stirring well to combine. Add butter and oil; toss with a fork until moist. Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9 inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until beginning to brown; cool completely on a wire rack.
3. To prepare filling, place yogurt and next 4 ingredients (through milk) in a bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 14 minutes or until set. Cool pie completely ona wire rack. Cover loosely, and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with whipped topping.