Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 10.75 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c. Real Bacon Bits
- 3 cups pasta
Place Crock Pot Liner in crock pot or spray insert with non stick cooking spray. Place chicken breast in liner.
Mix cream of chicken soup, Greek yogurt, garlic and ranch dressing mix, bacon bits in a small bowl. Pour over chicken.
Cook on high 3 1/2 hours or on low for 6-7 hours.
When chicken is done cook pasta according to directions. Serve with chicken mixture.
You'll also love
- Potatoes - Stuffed Ham and Broccoli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BEEFMAN WHITE WINE STEW 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SHREADED PORK DINNER IN A DISH 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Roast with Gravy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Southern Noodles and Cabbage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ale Braised Cheese Dip with Onions... 0/5 (0 Votes)