Pork tenderloin wrap in bacon
- 3 pounds Pork Tenderloin (1 Pkg. Of 2 Tenderloins), Cut Into 4 Pieces Total
- 1 pound Bacon
- 3/4 cups Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Onions
- 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Wine Vinegar Or White Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoons Salt
- 1 dash Pepper
- 3/4 cups Brown Sugar or 6 tablespoon maple syrup
Adapted from tastykitchen.com
Wrap the tenderloin pieces in bacon. Place in an 8 1/2″ x 11″ pan. Poke holes in meat with a fork.
Combine rest of ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Pour marinade over meat. Refrigerate, uncovered, 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
Bake in a 300 degree oven for two to three hours. If the bacon burns, place foil over the top after approximately 1 1/2 hours of baking. Remove from oven, cut meat into small pieces and allow the meat to soak up the excess juices in the pan.