Nutter Butter® Banana Pudding Trifle
Layers of banana pudding, peanut butter sandwich cookies and dried banana chips is like a explosion of taste in your mouth! Everyone will love this dessert and rave about it.
- 3 cups milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 medium-size ripe bananas
- 1 (1-pound) package peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- Garnishes: peanut butter sandwich cookies, dried banana chips, fresh mint sprigs
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 170mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Whisk together first 4 ingredients, milk, sugar, eggs and flour in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, whisking constantly, 15 to 20 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla until butter is melted.
Fill a large bowl with ice. Place saucepan in ice, and let stand, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly chilled.
Meanwhile, cut bananas into 1/4-inch slices. Break cookies into thirds.
Spoon half of pudding mixture into a 3-quart bowl or pitcher. Top with bananas and cookies. Spoon remaining pudding mixture over bananas and cookies. Top with sweetened whipped cream.
Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours. Garnish, if desired.
You'll also love
- MAC AND CHEESE WITH BACON AND RANCH 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Side- Corn, Feta & Couscous Salad... 5/5 (8 Votes)
- Lime Chess Pie 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Fried Apples - Cracker Barrel 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Bundt 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Banana Cupcakes with... 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Barbecue Turkey... 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Eggnog 4.5/5 (47 Votes)