Cherry Macadamia Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1.2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked quick oats
- 1 3/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup macadamia nut, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries , drained and quartered
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-3 Tbsp. water
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a cookie sheet(s) with Reynolds Parchment Paper.
Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Beat sugars and butter in a large bowl on medium speed until light light and fluffy. Beat the eggs, milk and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour on low speed. Stir in oats, chocolate chucks, nuts, and cherries. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on parchment sheets.
Mix powdered sugar and water, drizzle over cookies. Refrigerate any leftovers.