Pork Chops with Amber Rice
- 4 boneless pork chops
- seasoned flour
- 1 can chicken with rice soup
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup quick cooking rice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray small baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
2. Dredge pork chops in seasoned flour, brown in cooking oil. Remove from pan and reserve.
3. In the same pan, add chicken with rice soup. Simmer to remove bits from bottom of pan, about 3 minutes.
4. Pour quicking cooking rice into the bottom of the baking dish. Pour orange juice and soup from pan over the rice. Top rice with the browned pork chops.
5. Cover tightly and bake 40 minutes.