- 1 16 oz. can fat free refried beans
- 1/2 ripe avocado, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 c plus 2 tbs chopped scallions
- 1/4 c green chili salsa
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 10ox can enchilada sauce
- 8 6" tortillas
- 2/3 c grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c nonfat plain yogurt
Heat oven to 425
Lightly oil a 9" pie pan.
In bowl, combine beans, avocado, 1/2c scallions and salsa. Season with salt and pepper.
Spread 3 tbs enchilada sauce over bottom of prepared pan.
Place 1 tortilla over sauce.
Spread tortilla with 1/4c bean mixture and sprinkle with 1 tbs cheese. Continue layering sauce, tortillas, bean mixture and cheese, ending with a tortilla.
Spread top with remaining sauce, sprinkle with remaining cheese and 2 tbs scallions.
Lightly oil a sheet of foil with nonstick spray. Place foil oiled side down and bake 20-25 minutes.
Cut into 4 wedges and serve, passing yogurt separately.