Bacon and Tomato Cup
Original recipe makes 30 mini muffins Change Servings
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a mini muffin pan.
2.In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until evenly brown. Drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon into a medium mixing bowl; add chopped tomato, onion, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, and basil.
3.Separate biscuits into halves horizontally. Place each half into prepared mini muffin pan. Fill each biscuit half with the bacon mixture.
4.Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
**I like to use the mini Phyllo cups. Easier to use and makes a better 'bite size' appetizer
You'll also love
- Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pina colada white bread pudding... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Grilled Peach BBQ Chicken Wings... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Penne Pasta With Spinach and... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Garlic-Pork Stir-Fry 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamy tomato and kale soup 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pie 4.6/5 (21 Votes)