Char's lemon Cheesecake bars
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- I kinda played this one by ear and they turned out nicely!
- Char's Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- 2cups2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4tsp.1/4 tsp. NuNaturals NuStevia 0 carb powder (or equivalent of about 1/4 cup sugar)
- 22 egg whites (save the yokes to add to the filling)
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon SF French Vanilla syrup (such as Torani or DaVinci)
- Cream Cheese filling
- 18 oz. block1 8 oz. block cream cheese, softened
- Add the two egg yolks leftover from making the crust
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1cup1 cup granular Splenda (or equivalent of whatever sweetener you like)
- 11 Truvia packet
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons SF French Vanilla syrup
- 3/4cup3/4 cup SF lemon curd (storebought or homemade, recipe follows)
- 11 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 350* and spray an 8 x 8" baking pan with cooking spray
- Mix together crust ingredients and press into pan evenly. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a mixer, beat filling ingredients together til smooth. When crust is baked, remove from oven and spread the cream cheese filling evenly to the edges - bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack to room temp, then refrigerate.
- Easy Microwave Lemon Curd
- 1cup1 cup granular Splenda or equivalent of whatever sweetener you like (I happened to use one of my hoarded QuickPacks)
- 33 eggs
- 1cup1 cup fresh lemon juice
- ZestZest of 2 lemons (yellow part only) - use a microplane grater or the finest grating holes on a box grater for this
- 1/2cup1/2 cup butter, cut into about 1/2" cubes