Strawberry Jell-O Pretzel Salad
- LAYER ONE
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- LAYER TWO
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- LAYER THREE
- 2 cups boiling hot water
- 1 – 6 ounce package of Strawberry Jell-O (not sugar free)
- 2 – 10 ounces packages of frozen strawberries OR 1 pound sliced fresh strawberries
Preheat oven to 350oF. Grease an 9×12 clear glass dish.
2. LAYER ONE – Mix well the pretzels, butter, and sugar. Press layer into pan. Bake layer in preheated oven for 9-minutes. Allow to cool completely.
3. LAYER TWO – Whip together Cool Whip, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. Spread on top of cooked pretzel mixture.
4. LAYER THREE – Mix boiled water, Jell-O and strawberries. When it starts to congeal pour on top of cream cheese layer. Pour on and spread GENTLY.
5. DO NOT MIX!
This is a recipe you can make a day in advance so if you’re looking for a dish to take some where or need an extra holiday dish, make this in advance and bring it out then it’s go-time. The cooking of the pretzel layer really helps it keep crisp. On about day 2-3 the pretzel layer will begin to get soften and get soggy on about day 5, so eat up and share!
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)