Cake Mix Cherry Vanilla Cookies
With cake mix as a main ingredient, you'll have these cherry cookies ready for the oven in no time! Enjoy the bits of dried cherries and white chocolate chips.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 box of Duncan Hines White cake mix
- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Cherry Vanilla Flavor Mix
- 1 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from duncahines.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat butter until soft. Add eggs and beat together.
Add cake mix and cherry vanilla flavor mix. Beat until blended. Stir in dried cherries and white chocolate chips.
Drop by tablespoonful onto parchment paper or foil lined cookie sheet.
Bake 13 minutes.
Transfer cookies to cool on wire rack by lifting parchment paper or foil and sliding onto cooling rack.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Cream Cupcakes 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Pumpkin Dump Cake 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Fluffy Brown Sugar Frosting 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- French Strawberry Cake 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Easy Macaroni Salad with Ham 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Strawberry-Filled Angel Food Cake 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Pecan & Cherry Chocolate Ice Cream... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Apple Peanut Butter Cookies 4.4/5 (34 Votes)