S’mores pudding shots
adult pudding dessert
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow Vodka
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar
Adapted from doitandhow.com
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the chocolate pudding mix and milk until thick and smooth. Add in the vodka whisking until the mixture is free of lumps and well-combined. Fold in the Cool Whip and mix until no white streaks are visible. Set Aside.
2. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons of graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of each mini cordial glass.
3. Place the pudding mixture into a piping bag fitted with a round tip such as the Wilton 1A or simply snip the corner of a zip top bag. Pipe the pudding mixture using a swirl motion into each glass stopping about 1/2 inch before the rim of glass.
4. Spoon or pipe the Marshmallow Fluff directly onto the pudding mixture. If desired, use a kitchen torch to carefully brown the Marshmallow Fluff and garnish with a piece of the Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar.