Citrus-Herb Roasted Salmon
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line shallow baking dish with foil and coat with cooking spray.
2. Place fish on foil and sprinkle salt and pepper, orange and lemon juices.
3. In small bowl, mix lemon and orange zest, marjoram, thyme, oregano and tarragon. Sprinkle evenly over salmon.
4. Slightly overlap lemon slices on the fish.
5. Cover fish loosely with foil and roast in center of oven 14 to 16 minutes, depending on thickness, or until fish at thickest point loses translucency.
You'll also love
- Pulled Pork/Martha Stewart 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Nordstrom's Tomato Basil Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple sauce/glaze for hamloaf... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cossie Snyder Crab Cakes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Emeril's Gulfcoast Fishhouse Crab... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tuna Steak Marinade 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Seared Halibut with Lemon Butter... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crunchy Salmon Taco Bites (David... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)