Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenderloins
- 4 - 5 chicken breasts, cut into pieces or 12 chicken tenderloins
- 1 - 8 oz bottle Italian Dressing (1 cup)
- 2 - teaspoons fresh or bottled lime juice
- 4 - teaspoons honey
Adapted from mommyskitchen.net
Cut each chicken breast into strips or use tenderloins pieces. If using tenderloins cut and remove the white tendon off each end.
In a bowl that has a cover or large Ziploc bag add the dressing, lime juice and honey; mix to combine.
Add the chicken and mix to coat all the pieces. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Remove chicken from the refrigerator and add to a larger skillet (marinade and chicken).
Braise the tenders in a non-stick pan until golden brown in color, but not dry. Start the stove temperature at medium high to get things going.
After it comes to a boil reduce the heat to low-medium and continue cooking.
You just want them to simmer until all the liquid has cooked down.
You still want a bit of glaze left in the pan. When chicken is done remove and serve.
Cooking time: 40-45 min
You'll also love
- Crunchy Fish Tacos 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Peach Bourbon Upside-Down Cake 4.8/5 (21 Votes)
- Melissa's Southern Style Slow... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Cajun Sausage 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Vegetable Beef Flavor SOUP STARTER... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crispy Cheddar Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (36 Votes)