Toasted Ravioli Pizza Pockets
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Beef Ravioli
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chopped plum tomatoes
- 4 white pita pocket breads (6-1/2 inch), cut in half
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
Adapted from chefboyardee.com
1.Preheat broiler. Combine ravioli and garlic powder in large microwave-safe bowl; cover with microwave-safe plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is hot. Carefully stir in tomatoes.
2.Divide mixture evenly and spoon into pita pockets. Top with cheese. Place filled pockets on baking sheet; broil 2 to 3 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese melts.