Pumpkin Donuts with Chocolate Chips & Cinnamon and Sugar
- Pumpkin Donuts Recipe:
- 1/2 cup oil (we use coconut)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon plus a heaping
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups + 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 to 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Cinnamon/Sugar Topping:
- 1/8 cup sugar
- cinnamon to liking
Adapted from theidealroom.net
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Beat everything together until smooth.
Pour into a greased donut baking pan or in a donut maker.
Fill donut impressions 3/4 full.
Bake for about 16 minutes or until fully cooked in a donut pan.
Carefully remove from pan and let cool for 5 minutes.
Cover with Cinnamon and Sugar mixture.