Chocolate Chip-Coffee Muffins
Every bite of Chocolate Chip-Coffee Muffins delivers a jolt of coffee flavor and chunks of chocolate. Enjoy the muffins each morning with your favorite cup of joe.
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 9 ounces all-purpose flour (about 2-cups)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
Combine flour and next 4 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Make a well in center of flour mixture. Add milk mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moist.
Spoon batter into 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400°F for 18 minutes or until done.
Remove muffins from pan immediately; place on a wire rack.