Creamy Italian Beefaroni Casserole
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Beefaroni® Pasta
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes-No Salt Added, undrained
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Blue Bonnet®-stick, melted
Adapted from chefboyardee.com
1.Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Add Beefaroni, undrained tomatoes, cream cheese and Italian seasoning to dish; stir together.
2.Cover dish with microwave-safe plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until cream cheese softens and blends when stirred.
3.Meanwhile, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Blue Bonnet. Sprinkle over warm Beefaroni mixture. Bake 15 minutes or until mixture is hot and crumb topping has browned lightly.