Amaretto & White Chocolate French Bread Pudding
- 1 loaf french bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white, granulated sugar
- 1 cup cream
- 1/4 cup amaretto
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped
Adapted from mamasarahs.blogspot.com
Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly spray a 9-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar until fully combined and light yellow. Whisk in cream, then amaretto.
Place the bread cubes in a large bowl; pour the liquid mixture on top, evenly distributing it. Toss to coat. Let sit for 5 minutes, then toss to coat again. Stir in white chocolate chunks, then pour into prepared casserole. (Throughout this process, you want to expose as much of the bread to as much of the liquid as possible, allowing the liquid to be absorbed.)
Bake for 25 minutes, or until the top pieces of bread begin to brown and crisp. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Swiss Mocha Coffee Mix - Great... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Drizzle Bread 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Pudding Cookies 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Strawberries & Corn-Cream Layer... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Mason Jar Salted Caramel Brownie... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Classic Tiramisu with Chocolate 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Basically Awesome Bread Pudding 4.6/5 (12 Votes)