Mexican Beef and Corn Casserole
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, (optional)
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) Mexicorn, drained
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 -1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Adapted from countrycrock.com
Preheat oven to 350°. Cook ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is done, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, then stir in cilantro.
Combine black beans, corn and Country Crock® Spread in 8-inch baking dish. Top with beef mixture; spread with salsa and sour cream and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 20 minutes or until heated though and cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Corn Chowder 4.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Quinoa Salad with Salmon and... 4.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Coconut Watermelon Margarita 4.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Vegetable Soup 4.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Ground Beef Lasagna... 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Blue Corn Chickpea Tacos 5/5 (2 Votes)