Teriyaki jerky marinade
- 15-20 oz. Soy Sauce
- 15 oz. Worcestershire Sauce
- 15-20 oz. Teriyaki sauce
- 2-4 tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
- 2-4 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 2-4 tablespoons Onion Powder
- 2-4 teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- 5 oz. bottle Liquid Smoke
- 2-4 oz. Dark Corn Syrup or Molasses for even more flavor
Adapted from bing.com
1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients (except meat). Mix well.
2. Place meat three or four layers deep in a container, spooning beef jerky marinade mixture over each layer.
3. Cover tightly.
4. Marinate six to 12 hours in the refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
5. place in a single layer on the dryer trays and dehydrate to the desired texture.