Acini di Pepe Pasta Salad for Two
An easy pasta salad for two that makes as a great appetizer or side dish to your lunch or dinner. Looks great served on a lettuce-lined plate.
- 1/4 cup uncooked Acini di Pepe pasta
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- Dash celery seed
- 3/4 cup fresh cauliflower, chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) snack-size cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/3 cup frozen peas, partially thawed
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- Lettuce leaves and fresh parsley, minced, for garnish
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, whipped topping, onion and celery seed. Add the cauliflower, pineapple, peas, raisins and pasta; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. If desired, serve on a lettuce-lined plate and sprinkle with parsley.