Ramen Noodle Salad
We don't care for olives so I leave them out and it's still very good. Also, if the store doesn't sell bags of coleslaw/broccoli mix, using all coleslaw is fine.
- 1 pkg sliced pepperoni (8-oz) - cut each pepperoni in
- 1 cup pitted black olives, large can
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 bag shredded coleslaw/broccoli
- 1/2 bag shredded coleslaw
- 2 pkg crushed beef ramen soup noodles (save seasoning)
- 2 medium packets seasoning from noodles
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vinegar
Mix salad ingredients in large bowl.
Mix sauce ingredients in another bowl. Pour over salad.
Refrigerate overnight. Mix occasionally.