Potato Soup Mix
Potato soup in a jar is made with potato flakes and dry milk seasoned with turmeric and thyme
- 1 3/4 cups instant mashed potato flakes
- 1 1/2 cups dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from images.media-allrecipes.com
Combine potato flakes, dry milk, bouillon granules, onion, parsley, pepper, thyme, turmeric and seasoning salt in a bowl and stir to mix. Pour into a 1 quart jar.
Attach the following instructions: To serve, place 1/2 cup soup mix in bowl. Stir in 1 cup boiling water and stir until smooth.