- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 T. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. prepared horseradish
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. flaked imitation crab meat
- 3/4 C. chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 C. sliced green onions
In food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, and avocado; process on high speed until well mixed.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over tortillas. Top each tortilla with crab meat, bell pepper, and green onions. Roll up each tortilla; wrap securely in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate at least 15 minutes or overnight.
To serve, slice rolls diagonally into 3/4-inch slices.