Bacon Wrapped Green Beans
Bacon wrapped green beans sprinkled with a little brown sugar, salt and pepper and popped in the oven turn plain green beans into something guest will love and kids can't help but gobble up.
- 1 (12 ounce) package bacon, strips cut in half
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Grease a casserole dish.
3. Set out the bacon, green beans and casserole dish in a little assembly line.
4.Lay out a half strip of bacon. place a small bunch of green beans (6 or 7) onto the strip of bacon and roll up into a bundle. Place the bundle into the casserole dish, seam side down.
5. Repeat with remaining bacon strips and green beans. You can pack these pretty tight in the pan, just know that if the bacon is touching another bundle they take some prying to get apart.
6. Sprinkle with the brown sugar and salt and pepper.
7. Bake in the preheated oven until browned and heated through, about 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- GRILLED CHEESE AND FRIED ZUCCHINI... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Coconut Brownies 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Pasta with Broccolini and Sausage 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Cider Dijon Pork Chops with... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Bacon & Cheddar Perogie Casserole 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Honey Balsamic Green Beans 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- EASY CHEESY SAUSAGE AND GREEN BEAN... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)