CRAZY GOOD CASSEROLE
- 4-5 boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 6 Strips Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 Cups Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese(I use Pepper Jack)
- 1 Box (16oz) Spiral Pasta
- 1 TBLS. Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Cook and crumble bacon. While bacon is cooking, cut chicken into bite size chunks. Set cooked bacon aside for later. In the same pan, cook chicken, add garlic powder,salt and pepper.
While chicken is cooking, prepare pasta according to package. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400*.
Drain pasta, return to pot, add chicken, both cans of cream soup, 1 Cup of cheese. Stir to mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish. Top with crumbled bacon and remaining cheese. Bake for about 20 minutes or just until cheese melts and begins to brown.