Lemon Crinkle Cookies
A quick and easy cookie recipe from cake mix!
- 1 box of lemon cake mix
- 8 oz. of whipped cream, thawed completely
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend the lemon cake mix and egg in a bowl until well combined, then add the whipped cream
3. Take small spoonfuls of the dough and drop it into a bowl with the powdered sugar. Roll each spoonful of dough in the powdered sugar, and place onto a cookie sheet. Press them down with your fingers.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely.