Peanut Butter Fudge
While this is not a traditional slow cooker recipe, in that it doesn't cook for hours, it's a good way to blend ingredients until thoroughly heated together.
- 1 (18 oz) jar peanut butter, crunchy or creamy
- 12 ozs semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Spoon out peanut butter into slow cooker & add in chocolate chips.
2. Cook on High for 10-15 minutes or until melted. Stir.
3. pour in condensed milk & vanilla. Stir & continue cooking on High for 10 minutes.
4. pour into 9" x 9" dish lined with wax paper. Refrigerate until firm & cut into squares.