Foil Packet Fish w/ Corn Relish
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 1-inch piece ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 3/4 cups corn kernels (fresh or frozen; thawed if frozen)
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 4 6-ounce skinless striped-bass fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat a grill to high. Toast the coriander seeds in a dry skillet over medium-high heat, tossing, about 3 minutes. Crush the seeds on a cutting board (the bottom of a measuring cup works well), then pulse with the parsley, cilantro, ginger, vegetable oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon water in a food processor to make a coarse mixture.
Toss the corn and tomatoes with 2 teaspoons of the herb mixture in a bowl and season with salt.
Tear off four large sheets (about 16 inches long) of heavy-duty foil. Place one piece of fish in the center of each. (If the ends of the fillets are thin, tuck them under.) Top with a spoonful of the remaining herb mixture and surround with the corn-tomato relish. Fold up the ends of the foil and seal into packets, leaving room inside for heat circulation.
Grill the packets, covered, until the fish is just cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Carefully open the packets and slide the fish and vegetables onto plates. Top with more cilantro and serve with lime.