Eggs del Sol
This is a great meatless egg "casserole" that can be prepared the night before and stored in the fridge overnight.
- 1 16pz package of frozen corn (do not thaw)
- 1/2 c flour
- 12 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 c cottage cheese
- 2 c Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 2 c cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 t baking powder
- 1/2 c salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In the bottom of a greased 13 X 9 pan, place the corn and spread it out evenly.
3. In a large bowl, beat the eggs to combine yolk and white. Add remainder of ingredients and stir them together well.
4. Pour the mixture over the corn.
5. Place the pan in a large baking pan. Add enought water to teh large pan so that it is 1" deep.
6. Bake the casserole for 1 hour, or until it is set.