Green Harvest Couscous
- One 10-ounce box couscous
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Grated peel and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 zucchini, quartered lengthwise and chopped
- Salt and pepper
- One 5-ounce package baby arugula, chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, quartered lengthwise and chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pecans (about 4 ounces), toasted and chopped
- 8 ounces goat cheese crumbles
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
1.In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir in the couscous and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with the lemon peel and lemon juice, then fluff with a fork.
2.Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Add the zucchini and cook until golden, about 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
3.In a large bowl, combine the couscous, zucchini, arugula, cucumber, scallions, pecans and half of the cheese; season with salt and pepper. Top with the remaining cheese.
You'll also love
- Eggs - Portobello Mushroom and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beans and Escarole Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Feta Cheese, Shrimp and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp & Chicken Bow-Tie Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tortellini with Tex Mex Creme Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Gnocchi with Mushroom Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tunisian Couscous (variation with... 0/5 (0 Votes)