Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- 1 package (26 to 32 oz) frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 1 package sausage crumbles (use Jimmy Dean Hearty Original Sausage Crumbles)
- 2 Cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 6 green onions
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Spray a 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.. Layer 1/2 of the hashbrowns on the bottom. Top with half of the sausage, cheeses and onion. Repeat layering. Beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture evenly of hashbrown/sausage mixture.
Cook on low setting for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours or until eggs are set.