Rocky Mountain BBQ Pork Tenderloin
A wonderful, bold taste. Many ingredients, but well worth it. Other than the marinating time which can be done well beforehand, the final preparation is reasonably quick, taking roughly 1/2 hour to complete.
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, course
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 small shallots, peeled and halved
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 2 bay leaves, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, minced
- 3 lbs. pork tenderloin, trimmed
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 85mins
In a food processor or blender, combine lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, shallots, garlic, bay leaves, salt, pepper, mustard and parsley. Puree and pour over tenderloins. Turn to coat and marinate in a refrigerator from 2 hours to overnight (longer is generally better).
Preheat BBQ on HIGH. Brush the grill with vegetable oil. Place port on hot grill and reduce heat to MEDIUM-LOW. Grill, turning every 5 minutes, to sear each side for a total cooking time of 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutesto reabsorb juices, then slice into medallions.
Meanwhile, place the reserved marinade in a saucepan and heat to boiling. Boil until slightly reduced, about 5 minutes. Serve on or beside the tenderloin.
You'll also love
- Light Lemon Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp and Corn Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Parmesan Scallops with Sausage... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb Meatballs in Tomato Suce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lorraine's Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloins with Asian Peanut... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin - Chili Glazed... 0/5 (0 Votes)