Oatmeal Raisin White Chip Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best egg (large)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups regular uncooked oatmeal
- 1 12oz. bag white chocolate chips
- 3 1.5oz boxes raisins
Adapted from egglandsbest.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick silicone mats.
Using a stand mixer or hand-held mixer, cream margarine, white sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add in egg and almond extract and mix until well combined.
In another bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add flour mixture into sugar mixture, mixing on low until combined. Stir in oatmeal, white chocolate chips, and raisins.
Drop cookies by rounded tablespoon on prepared cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 minutes or until tops begin to turn golden brown. Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes and then remove to finish cooling on wire rack.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Southwestern Pork Roast 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Caprese Sausage Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Carrot Coriander Ginger Soup 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Cold Spinach Dip 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Coconut Rice with Black Beans 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Blueberry Malt Milkshake 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Raisin Bran Muffins 4.2/5 (30 Votes)