- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 RIPE bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (not sugar-free) (I used 6-oz Kroger brand CarbMaster reduced-fat yogurt)
- 2 eggs
- 6 Tbsp melted butter
- Add-ins: Chocolate chips, Cinnamon sugar (optional)
1. Preheat to 350. Line muffin tin with liners.
2. Whisk together dry ingredients.
3. Beat together the bananas, yogurt, eggs, and melted butter in a large bowl.
4. Fold dry ingredients and any add-ins into wet ingredients. Mix until just combined.
5. Bake in greased loaf pan for 55 minutes. (I baked mine in 3 mini-loaf pans for 35 minutes.)