- 2 ea Carrots thinly sliced
- 1 ea Celery bunch thinly sliced
- 2 ea Onions sliced
- 1 ea Chicken cut up
- 2 teaspoons Chicken bullion garlic
- 2 large Potatoes russet chunks
- salt pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's season salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Poultry seasoning
- 1 ea Bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon Marjoram
- 1 teaspoon Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Accent
Make bouillon according to package directions.
Slice veggies into pot and mix by hand to blend them together.
Put cut up chicken parts into large bowl (I use fix n' mix).
Add all spices.
Cover and shake so that spices are spread over chicken parts.
Put chicken parts into crockpot.
Pour boullion over all.
Put crockpot on low and cook for 6-8 hours.